I have not been able to spend time to write blogs or even just posting images of art work. As many of you might know that my children and my family will always comes first before my art creation. If you have been following my Facebook art Page JennyLuanArt, you will see that I been juggling between traditional art and digital art. I love them both, but learning digital art is my new years resolution.
Today, I discovered that I can make brush with the Ipad app I've been using. It has made me super excited and I thought I would share with anyone that don't know how to make a brush.
here are the 10 steps.
1. Open a new file using presets where you can pick small 125x125, medium 250x250 or max 500x500 as transparent.
2. Start drawing a simple shape.
3. When you are done, go to file.
4. You click export.
5. Pick .png file because that will leave background translucent.
6. Click add to custom brush.
7. Name your brush and save.
8. Now you can open your brush by clicking one of the drawing option.
9. You can see all the custom brush you make and pick.
10. Adjust size, spacing according to how you like to use them.
Hopefully you found it helpful.
Visit my Esty shop to see all the coloring pages I made with Artstudio iPad App. Please click JennyLuanArt in Esty
If you like to visit my gift shop to see both traditional art and digital art on products. Please visit JennyLuanArt in Zazzle.
|drawing done with Artstudio app|
|another Anime drawing using Artstudio app|
|pug drawing using Artstudio made into pillow|
|owl in the egg draw with Artstudio using symmetry feature|